Welcome to the In-Depth Guide to the Game
Quick Slick Deadly
Please browse this website to find any information you may be looking for about Quick Slick Deadly.
If you have any further questions about Quick Slick Deadly or our company Adventurous Productions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We strongly encourage anyone with the slightest interest in our game to read this interview with us on SmallDevTalk.
Quick Slick Deadly on Desura and ShinyLoot
Quick Slick Deadly has first been released on Desura on the 3rd of July 2013, 19:30 pm Pacific Time Zone, and later also on ShinyLoot on the 16th of July 2013.
We hope our game is going to bring lots of enjoyment to many gamers out there. Please let us know how you feel about the game by rating it and writing reviews on our game page on Desura or our game page on ShinyLoot. A big thank you to anyone who plays Quick Slick Deadly! :) Quick Slick Deadly on Steam
Adventurous Productions would like to ask you to support our game by voting for it on Steam Greenlight. Quick Slick Deadly requires to obtain enough positive votes in order to become available for purchase on Steam. Our ability to continue developing games is dependent on your support. We very much value and appreciate your vote for our game!
Please note that in order to vote on Steam Greenlight, you first need a Steam account. creating a Steam account is completely free of any charge and voting for a game will not actually force you to buy it, once it has been made available for purchase. However, for voting on Greenlight, it is not enough to just have a Steam account. An additional requirement is that you must have made at least one sort of financial transaction through the Steam service. An example would be buying a game on Steam. That said, we assume that it is any computer gamer's duty to have a Steam account with some games on it. ;)
Genre: Scrolling Shooter
Theme: Science Fiction
Developer: Adventurous Productions
Game Modes: Single Player
What's Cool about It:
- Play as three completely different classes: Fighter; Survivor; and Trickster.
- Probably the only scrolling shooter where the scrolling speed of the screen is not fixed, but can be manipulated by the player, adding the possibility to do time trials besides the usual score hunting.
- While mostly side-scrolling, the view occasionally switches to top-view to enable more interesting gameplay situations.
- It's not all about shooting, but also about maneuvering. The various environmental hazards underline this feature, which are not only deadly to you, but also to your enemies.
Fly through space and overcome a variety of enemies and obstacles as one of three completely different classes.
As the Fighter, fire a weapon that is very weak at start, but covers an increasingly larger area if you keep on destroying enemies. Additionally, you can copy the attacks of your enemies by destroying three of a kind in a row.
As the Survivor, gain energy by daring to get close to enemy attacks. Use this energy to either block attacks or wait for maximum energy to perform a screen-filling attack. If you manage to reach a high speed, your ship enters ghost-mode and becomes invincible.
Finally, as the Trickster, perform various risky maneuvers to unleash powerful attacks. Wield a boomerang that is deadly to your enemies, but takes away your control over your ship. Use energy to drag a box that inflicts great damage and returns enemy attack damage back at the enemy. Destroy your foes by simply crashing into them while having enough speed.
Learn to master Quick Slick Deadly through step-by-step missions and then show off the hard-core gamer within you with your perfected high-scores and excellent completion times. Are you ready to face a challenge?
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or 8 operating system
- 200 Mhz Pentium processor or higher
- 32 Mb RAM (256 Mb for XP, Vista, 7 and 8)
- Your display must support a minimum resolution of 1280 x 720.
- Windows Media Player must be installed on your computer.